How can I make storable cannabis cooking oil?
THIS FAQ IS ABOUT MAKING A *NON-PERISHABLE* STASH OF COOKING OIL. THE DIFFERENCE IN USING OIL AND BUTTER IS THAT OIL CAN BE STORED FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, WHERE AS BUTTER IS HIGHLY IMPRACTICLE TO STORE, AND IT TASTES BAD WHEN ITS MELTED, FROZEN, AND MELTED AGAIN. VEGETABLE OIL STASH IS THE #1 SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR COOKING NEEDS - YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO IT ONCE TO MAKE DOZENS AND DOZENS OF BATCHES OF BROWNIES/COOKIES.
You may have problems with smoking in your house for whatever reason. Consuming marijuana may be a stealthier option.
Be aware before you begin that oral consumption of marijuana laced products can have incredible effects on your mind and body. You will be stoned much longer than if smoked. Eat a little at a time and check the effects”
1. 48 ounce bottle of Canola cooking oil
2. One large cooking pot
3. 1 ounce of nuggets or a quarter pound brick weed (or as much trim as you can fit in there.)
4. a metal wire strainer (to drain the oil)
5. a large funnel that fits in the cooking oil bottle
1. Empty the entire bottle of oil into the large pot.
2. HEAT on medium heat on stove until the oil it hot but NOT boiling...about 200 degrees, or just below boiling is great.
3. crumble up marijuana into shake, and pour seeds, stems, and all into pot.. ”if you have nuggets, break it up into small bits, like shake”
4. keep stirring well about every 10 minutes or so for the next 2 hours. Do NOT allow the mixture to boil, but try to keep it hanging just below the boiling point. Do not allow any boiling bubbles. If you see any remove from heat immediately and turn the heat dial down - SIMMERING.
extra: DO NOT boil the oil! Bring the temp up to hot, but not boiling. If you let it boil, it\'ll scorch everything and the oil/weed will turn a nasty black color and then you really will have a funny taste in your mouth...eww! remember to watch the heat and stir stir stir!
5. After 2 hours, the oil may appear greenish, and possibly a little brown. This is normal as the resin has been properly extracted from the leaf products.
6. You may want to let the oil cool for half an hour before this step. Carefully strain the oil through the strainer. Pour the oil into an equally large container - be sure to squeeze the weed well to get all the oil out (make sure that no weed or seeds have sifted through)
7. Funnel the oil back into the bottle
”The only thing I would like to add is that due to the fact that light degrades THC it should probably be stored in a light sealed container."
How much oil do I use in cooking?
Follow the directions on your brownie or cookie mix, but remember youre using your laced oil! Use a cautious approach and nibble your way up.”
Tip: just be sure to gently shake your unthawed oil before each use, because the highest THC will tend to sink to the bottom
DONT BLAME ME IF YOU EAT TOO MUCH AND TRIP OUT, this will be a VERY POTENT MIXTURE! It is best to eat a little at a time and slowly step up to test your limits. Wait at least 1 hour to 90 min – it takes a while to hit you
You can now store your oil for years to come in your kitchen cabinet without arousing suspicion. This method is far better than butter extraction for several reasons: the ratio of butter called for in recipe’s is much smaller, and that butter cannot be stored virtually indefinitely.
The advantages of eating marijuana over smoking it are incredible. For one, if you are traveling by plane, car, or train, the police you may encounter along the way have NO WAY to know or suspect your Marijuana Treats® are indeed THC laced.
Other reasons range from your living situation, to saving your lungs from smoking.